The Five Star Team
In my earlier blog on January 8, 2013, I have given the overview of Markets ranging from 6300 to 5730. Markets have traded mostly as per mentioned levels. Though markets have broken the much crucial level of 5730 (due the Budget effect Nifty closed on 5693 on 28th February, 2013) but bounced back to 5930 levels within weeks. Nifty’s Current Market Price (CMP) is 5872.
In this blog I have come up with five good stocks which you can invest in for short term to medium term. I will name it as the Five Star team.
- Titan Industries : This stock has nearly fallen 27% from a high of 313 (03/12/2012). Currently the stock is trading at 242.15. An investor can buy this stock in the range of 230-240 with a stop loss of 215 and target of 267-276.Expected returns are around 13% – 15%
- Reliance Capital: Reliance Capital has seen a high of 507.70 (09/01/2013). It is currently trading at 370.95. Investment in this stock within a range of 360-370 with a stop loss of 351 is a better bet. You may see this stock rising to 428-445.Expected returns are 20%.
- Canara Bank: This stock is in the Banking sector and has seen a yearly high of 517 (07/01/2013) Current market price of this stock is 432.25. That’s a dip of almost 16% from its yearly high. Buy into this stock in between 420-430 with stop loss of 400 and target of 468-480.Expected returns 11%
- Tata Steel: This stock has underperformed in Nifty rally so it is better to be invested in this stock. An investor can buy in this stock in the range of 345-355 with a stop loss of 332 and target of 387-400.Expected returns 12%.
- HDIL (65.50): This stock has fallen around 50% from its yearly high of 131. The yearly low of this stock is 58.45. An investor can buy in this stock in the range of 58-62 with a stop loss of 52 and target of 80-89.Expected returns 24%
Tip: Strictly maintain the stop loss on a closing basis.
Disclaimer: Client should read the Risk Disclosure Document issued by SEBI & relevant exchanges at www.rksv.in before investing!