What is the account opening procedure for RKSV?
What is Required: 1, 2,3!
- One KYC form
- Two cheques
- Three identification proofs
Account Opening Procedure
You have three ways to open an account. We strongly recommend the first method since it is the quickest and most efficient way to open an account.
- Online Account Opening Tool (OAT)
- Visit http://rksv.in/open-account/ and begin the account opening process by clicking on “Launch”.
- If you have not already registered, register yourself by clicking on the “register” link (or click here ). You will be asked to enter your name and email address. After you have received your activation code, you can go ahead and log in (on the same page: http://rksv.in/open-account/). Once you are logged in, simply fill in all the required information. The entire process should not take more than 10 minutes!
- That’s it! Simply print out your completed form, sign the required areas, and attach copies of the required proofs (which can be found on the first page of the form).
- Courier the signed forms and signed proof to our Mumbai address:
212, Trade Centre
BKC, Bandra (E)
Mumbai, MH, 400 098
- Download and Courier
- Visit http://rksv.in/support/forms/ and download the appropriate form.
- If you are looking to open a trading as well as demat account (If you with to trade equities and wish to hold positions overnight, a dematerialized (Demat) account is required. RKSV offers demat account which can be opened along with trading account), click on RKSV Account Opening forms. You have the option of downloading a Securities form (Equity, F&O, and/or Currencies), Derivates form (F&O and/or currencies) a Commodities form (MCX).
- Print out the form, fill in all the required information, sign all the required areas, attach copies of the required proofs, and courier the form(s) to the address listed above.
- Request a Courier
- You can request RKSV to courier you account opening forms by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org your address and contact details and we will courier the form to you. Please note that couriered forms carry an account opening charge of Rs. 350. Online and download account opening charges are provided at Rs. 250.
Link third party Demat Account
If you do not trade a lot of Equity on a delivery basis, you could link an external Demat account to your RKSV trading account. You can go ahead and link it to your RKSV account by sending us a copy of your Client Master Report (CMR) from your other broker. When you buy equity by linking an external DP ( Sharekhan, for example), it gets delivered to your Sharekhan demat account on T+2 day. Once these shares are in your demat, you can sell from your existing trading account with Sharekhan. Please note that you cannot Sell these from RKSV account.
After we receive your account document(s), we will go over the documents over the next 2 business days. If we find any discrepancies or missing documents, will will intimate you immediately. Otherwise, we will conduct a IPV (In-Person-Verification) to verify your documents. After that, you are ready to begin trading!
Thanks for reaching out.
We will get in touch with you shortly.
Submitting the form