NEST Trader Connectivity
Having problems connecting RKSV NEST Trader? Follow the steps below to see if it resolves your issue.
- While you are on the NEST Trader software, click on the Help Menu
- On the help menu, select Connection Indicator Bar
- You should see the following panel on your screen
- If any of the lights are red, it means you are not connected to the server.
- BRD stands for broadcast. If it is coloured red then it means you will have trouble receiving market prices and information.
- INT stands for interactive. If it is coloured red, then it means you will not be able to place/modify orders in the market.
If at any time, your connection is broken, NEST will try to reconnect automatically.
Thanks for reaching out.
We will get in touch with you shortly.
Submitting the form