NEST Trader Password Policy
NEST Trader Password
For your safety and protection, NEST trader has a strict password policy that’s enforced every time you login and the first time you place a trade during the day.
How frequently do I need to change the password?
You cannot have the password set at the time of installation as your permanent password; you will need to change the password as per following –
- You need to change the login password and transaction password after every 14 days.
- Once 14 days have completed, the system will require you to change your login password again.
- As a security feature, you are allowed to login only once you change the password.
What should I do in case I forget my password?
So you set the password when you first logged in but now you have forgot your password. Here’s how you get it back.
- In case you enter a wrong password 3 times in a row, your login will be blocked
- On the login screen, you can click on the Forgot Password link. There, it will ask you for your Date of Birth and PAN card number. You can reset your password and your new password will be sent to your registered email address.
- If the Forgot Password screen is also blocked, then you have to email email@example.com to get it reset.
What is a transaction password?
- The transaction password is different from the login password.
- All clients need to enter the transaction password the first time they place a trade after logging in that day.
- A Login Password is your entry ticket to the NEST Trader and the transaction password is your approval for a particular transaction from your account. Needless to say, both the passwords should be kept extremely private.
- Transaction password is only required for the first transaction after login, if will not ask for the second transaction. If the user logs out and logs in again, then it will ask you for your transaction password again.
Thanks for reaching out.
We will get in touch with you shortly.
Submitting the form