How To Place an Order (NEST Trader)
If you just want a quick glance, here is a summary of this article in the fewest words possible
1) Add your symbol to the Market Watch, you can add Forex, Commodities, Equity and F&O
2) Select the symbol and press F1 to buy or F2 to sell, the dialogue will open
3) Enter the quantity, order type, price and submit
4) Enter Transaction password and your order will now be placed
5) Use the order book window to check order status
Add a Symbol to the Market Watch
The symbol in the screenshot below is of BankNifty. We will show how to place an order on the NEST Trader platform for this symbol
Placing a Buy order on NEST Trader
Select the symbol and right click and select ‘Buy order Entry’
Alternatively you could also hit F1 (F2 for sell) on your keyboard for the buy dialogue window
The screenshot shows the buy dialogue window, make sure you double check that the symbol and the instrument type is correct.
Enter the order type, quantity, price and product type and hit the ‘Submit’ button (or press enter).
You will be asked to enter your transaction password, enter it and your order will be placed on the exchange.
You can view your order book by hitting F3 on your keyboard or going to ‘Orders and Trades’ and then selecting ‘Order Book’.
Thanks for reaching out.
We will get in touch with you shortly.
Submitting the form