How do I use the RKSV brokerage calculator?
How do I use the RKSV Brokerage Calculator?
The RKSV Brokerage Calculator is, by far, the most popular tool that our customers use on our website. It is easy to use, transparent, and mimics a contract note so that the user understands exactly what his breakeven for any trade is. He can specify the plan type he is on, the segment, buy price and quantity, and sell price and quantity. The result is that the calculator shows you exactly how much you would make on a trade after all costs are taken into account.
Costs are broken down in detail- so what you see, is what you get!
Here is a YouTube video that explains how to use the brokerage calculator as well:
How do I use the calculator?
Here are the steps required to use the calculator:
- On the homepage, go to the Trading section. There, click on ‘Trading Tools’. You can also head directly to the calculator by through this URL: http://rksv.in/trading/tools/brokerage-calculator/
- Click on the ‘Learn More’ option under ‘Brokerage Calculator’.
- Select the state you reside in. This is to calculate the stamp duty rate, which differs from state to state.
- Start creating your portfolio! To do so, for every trade:
- First select the segment like equities or currency. Then, select the exchange, the segment type, and the product.
- Select whether it is an intraday trade or delivery (overnight) trade.
- Select the quantity of the trade.
- Select the buy price.
- At this point, you will see the breakeven price. This is the price at which you will neither make a profit nor a loss. So, this is how much higher the sell price needs to be than the buy price for you to recover your costs through the trade.
- You can also enter the sell price. In doing so, you can see how much you will earn in net profit.
- Once you have punched in all the details, click on Add.
Great. What’s next?
At this point, you’re done! On the left hand size column, you will see a breakdown of all the costs incurred.The per-order fee will be Rs 20, and all other charges will also show up.
On the right hand size, you will see your gross profit and net profit after your costs are taken into account.
The brokerage calculator is extremely popular and is, in fact, one of the most widely used brokerage calculators on the internet in India. It is transparent, and that is why, users end up loving it.
Thanks for reaching out.
We will get in touch with you shortly.
Submitting the form